pewag forstgrip pro
Grip, stability and protection: The forestry chain pro for rough terrain.
Welds lasts longer.
- Strong grip thanks to forged parts and spikes
- Excellent tyre protection
- Optimised grip thanks to angled stub arrangement
- Available in 3 strengths – 10.5mm/12.5mm/15.5mm
Product descriptionWith pewag forstgrip pro you will benefit from…
- …safe operation and optimised grip thanks to combination of forged parts and spikes.
- …optimised protection of the tyre against damage caused by tree stumps and stones thanks to the fine mesh.
- …optimised grip and stability of the forestry machine on rough terrain thanks to angled stub arrangement.
Depending on the product design, the pewag forstgrip pro range offers specific benefits:
- 10.5mm (ring 12mm) – fine-meshed chain for hard grounds and small forestry machines.
- 13.5mm (ring 15.2mm) – all-rounder model, suitable for hard grounds and all forestry machines.
- 15.5mm (ring 17mm) – strong, wide chain mesh for both for hard and soft grounds and especially for large forestry machines such as forwarders and harvesters.
pewag forstgrip benefits
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superior traction and stability with innovative grip elements: Each chain comes with individual grip elements offering maximum traction of a range of terrains.
- …longer lifespan of the chains thanks to pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Innovative adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …superb self-cleaning properties of the chain. Wide chain meshes effortlessly remove dirt, mud and snow when the machine moves.
- …excellent, customer-focused service thanks to our product experts and personal contact partners worldwide.
- …perfected, state-of-the-art pewag quality products, backed up by centuries of research and product optimisation.