Self-cleaning properties and grip: The classic among forestry chains.
- Excellent self-cleaning power
- Optimised traction thanks to angled stub arrangement
- Available in 3 strengths – 10.5mm/12.5mm/15.5mm
Buy now in the new pewag webshop!
Explore this and many more products in our new webshop. Our configurator will help you find the right product for your application!
Note: Webshop only for B2C customers - to order as a retailer, please log in here:
To the login
Product descriptionWith pewag forstgrip you will benefit from…
- …uninterrupted driving thanks to the excellent self-cleaning properties of the wide mesh design.
- …optimised grip and stability of the forestry machine even on rough terrain thanks to the angled stub arrangement.
Depending on the product design, the pewag forstgrip range offers specific benefits:
- 10.5mm (ring 12mm) – fine-meshed chain for small forestry machines and tractors.
- 12.5mm (ring 15.2mm) – all-round model for all terrains and forestry machines.
- 15.5mm (ring 17mm) – wide-meshed chain, particularly suitable for soft soil and large forestry machines such as forwarders and harvesters, also thanks to its excellent self-cleaning properties.
pewag forstgrip benefits
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superior traction and stability with innovative grip elements: Each chain comes with individual grip elements offering maximum traction of a range of terrains.
- …longer lifespan of the chains thanks to pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Innovative adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …superb self-cleaning properties of the chain. Wide chain meshes effortlessly remove dirt, mud and snow when the machine moves.
- …excellent, customer-focused service thanks to our product experts and personal contact partners worldwide.
- …perfected, state-of-the-art pewag quality products, backed up by centuries of research and product optimisation.