Self-cleaning properties and grip: The classic among forestry chains.
- Excellent self-cleaning power
- Optimised traction thanks to angled stub arrangement
- Available in 3 strengths – 10.5mm/12.5mm/15.5mm
Product descriptionWith pewag forstgrip you will benefit from…
- …uninterrupted driving thanks to the excellent self-cleaning properties of the wide mesh design.
- …optimised grip and stability of the forestry machine even on rough terrain thanks to the angled stub arrangement.
Depending on the product design, the pewag forstgrip range offers specific benefits:
- 10.5mm (ring 12mm) – fine-meshed chain for small forestry machines and tractors.
- 12.5mm (ring 15.2mm) – all-round model for all terrains and forestry machines.
- 15.5mm (ring 17mm) – wide-meshed chain, particularly suitable for soft soil and large forestry machines such as forwarders and harvesters, also thanks to its excellent self-cleaning properties.
pewag forstgrip benefits
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superior traction and stability with innovative grip elements: Each chain comes with individual grip elements offering maximum traction of a range of terrains.
- …longer lifespan of the chains thanks to pewag special steel TitanGrip® and the sophisticated hardening process.
- …optimised fit of the chain to the tyre. Innovative adjustable elements make fitting the chain to the tyre quick and easy.
- …superb self-cleaning properties of the chain. Wide chain meshes effortlessly remove dirt, mud and snow when the machine moves.
- …excellent, customer-focused service thanks to our product experts and personal contact partners worldwide.
- …perfected, state-of-the-art pewag quality products, backed up by centuries of research and product optimisation.